From large-scale food and wine festivals to charity fundraisers to restaurant promotions and wine dinners, we have created and managed events of every scope. We offer event management at every stage of planning and execution including:
- Event Conception, Branding and Execution
- Chef and Sommelier Booking to Enhance the Visibility and Success of Events
- Media Promotion for Events and Participants
- Sponsorship Assistance
- On-site Staffing and Coordination
- Auction, Raffle Item and Gift Bag Procurement
New Jersey Wine & Food Festival at Crystal Springs (2010 – present)
Goal: Launch high-end food and wine festival showcasing the culinary offerings of Crystal Springs Resort, the unparalleled 135,000 bottle Wine Cellar and luxury hotel property Grand Cascades Lodge.
Execution: Starting in 2010, the creation of an annual event attracting over 1,500 people to a weekend of wine-focused events with celebrity chefs. Secured high-end sponsors including BMW and United Airlines, as well as media sponsor New Jersey Monthly.
- Book Chefs for Dinners and Events
- Secure Media Coverage for the Event
- Coordinate with the Charity Partner
- Secure Sponsors and Manage Sponsor Relationships
Participating Chefs: Thomas Keller, Jose Andres, David Bouley, Paul Liebrandt, Michael White, David Burke, Dale Talde, Top Chef Winner Kevin Sbraga, George Mendes, James Kent, Nick Anderer, Nancy Olson, Angelo Sosa and many more
Charity Partners: To date, the Festival has raised in excess of $150,000 for Share Our Strength, Bocuse d’Or and the James Beard Foundation
The Joy of Sake (2005 – 2009)
Goal: Launch the successful Hawaii event in New York and raise overall awareness of sake. Event entails a tasting of over 300 sakes, many not otherwise available in the U.S., and dishes by local New York restaurants. In five years, MST Creative Group helped take The Joy of Sake from unknown to an eagerly anticipated annual event.
- Manage Logistics for the Event in New York
- Secure Restaurant Participation
- Garner Media Coverage
Restaurant Participants: 15 East, Bond St, Bouley, EN Japanese Brasserie, Sakagura, SushiSamba, Tocqueville, wd-50, Zenkichi and many more