Working closely with our clients, we develop and implement customized strategic PR campaigns to meet their goals and bring maximum exposure and impact. With over 15 years of experience, we have built strong relationships with the press and a reputation as a trusted, reliable source for the media on what’s new and trending in the food and beverage industry.
A PR campaign includes:
- Media Strategy
- Crafting the Story and Message for the Media through Expertly Written Press Materials
- Pitching the Press
- Placement of Stories in a Wide Variety of Media: Print, Online and Broadcast
- Media Training (including photos of major critics and food/beverage press)
- Photography – with many outlets relying on PR to provide visuals for stories, we supply images when publications need them
- Consultation on Web Presence and Social Media
The Process— We analyze your concept and work with you to ensure a clear message extends from initial press outreach until the moment a customer steps into your business. Then we present your unique story through targeted outreach to the media that is designed to garner the maximum impact for your business.
Results You Can Expect— Our proven track record yields tangible results in increased business and media recognition. For new openings, we ensure extensive press coverage to drive customer traffic from the day you open. For existing operations, we work to broaden your recognition across all media to boost diner awareness and bring in additional customers. Our clients have been placed everywhere from The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Time Out New York, and New York Magazine, to leading food blogs Eater and Grub Street, to Zagat and Michelin guides to PBS, national and local TV, among many others. Click Our Work to view press placements for our clients.
What It’s Like to Work with Us— Clients benefit from our 15 years of experience in restaurant PR and our extensive media contacts. We are a hands-on partner working side by side with you to promote your business. That means you’ll hear from us often and we will give you feedback on the best ways to position your business to achieve maximum press coverage.
We offer marketing, advertising, website design and social media:
- Designing, Writing and Editing Marketing Materials and Advertising Copy
- Coordination of Social Media Content and Outreach
- Consultation on Website Content and Design
- Development of Promotions and Strategic Partnerships that help our clients build their business by exposing them to new groups of potential customers and keeping them fresh in the minds of their core clientele.