After working 16 years with restaurants in the Greater New York City Area, we have expanded our coverage to offering public relations services for Miami restaurants. Local press outreach is overseen by Miami native Andrew Quinzi, who has built strong relationships with the Miami media and has a proven track record in Miami restaurant PR.
A PR campaign for Miami Restaurants includes:
- Media Strategy
- Crafting the Story and Message for the Media through Expertly Written Press Materials
- Pitching the Press
- Placement of Stories in a Wide Variety of Media: Print, Online and Broadcast – both locally and nationally
- Dedicated account manager with a Miami native overseeing press outreach
- Media Training
- Photography – with many outlets relying on PR to provide visuals for stories, we supply images when publications need them
- Consultation on Web Presence and Social Media
The Process— We analyze your concept and work with you to ensure a clear message extends from initial press outreach until the moment a customer steps into your business. Then we present your unique story through targeted outreach to the media that is designed to garner the maximum impact for your business.
Results You Can Expect— Our proven track record yields tangible results in increased business and media recognition. For new openings, we ensure extensive press coverage to drive customer traffic from the day you open. For existing operations, we work to broaden your recognition across all media to boost diner awareness and bring in additional customers. Local PR placements have included the Miami Herald, Miami New Times, Ocean Drive to Zagat, Eater, Time Out and many more. We also work with numerous social media influencers.
What It’s Like to Work with Us— Clients benefit from our 16 years of experience in restaurant PR and our extensive media contacts. We are a hands-on partner working side by side with you to promote your business. That means you’ll hear from us often and we will give you feedback on the best ways to position your business to achieve maximum press coverage.